AIA Engineers, Ltd. strives to help its clients and employees succeed in today's rapidly changing world, so that together, we can grow and prosper.
AIA is a full-service consulting firm that provides clients with everyday solutions for tomorrow's world. We foster a progressive corporate culture that stresses team work and the innovative use of technology.
AIA seeks to recruit and retain a motivated workforce through consistent administration of a sound policy and benefit program and promotion of an environment of teamwork with respect and concern for individuals. AIA believes in equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability. We ensure equal employment and promotional opportunities for everyone. Our non-discrimination policy covers all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and benefits.
AIA encourages all individuals who are interested in joining our dynamic, goal-oriented environment to apply for any of the following positions as appropriate.
AIA ENGINEERS, LTD.
HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPENINGS:
Hydraulic Engineer for local and statewide projects.
· Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas
· 5-7 years of experience in design and preparation of PS&E on state and local transportation projects
· Excellent knowledge of HEC-RAS, HouStorm, TxDOT Culvert, StormCAD, HEC-2, HEC-HMS, HEC-1, HEC-18, TR20, TR55, TxDOT WinStorm, and ArcGIS, Geopak and MicroStation
Roadway Designer for local and statewide projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
· 5-7 years of experience in design of state and local transportation projects
· Excellent knowledge of Geopak and MicroStation
Construction Inspector for local projects.
· Certificate of Completion for the City of Houston PWE Construction Inspector Training
· Good computer skills and good physical condition
AIA offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits to all full time employees.
AIA Engineers, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for a position at the Texas or Bangladesh offices, please submit your resume to:
apply for a position at the
Hoboken, NJ 07030
apply for a position at the
Karen Dennis, AIA Engineers, Ltd.
Non-Discrimination Policy: AIA has a vital interest in maintaining a fair and equal opportunity working environment. AIA Engineers, Ltd. is committed to assure nondiscrimination in all programs and activities with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, gender, disability or income status, in accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and all applicable laws. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact AIA’s Human Resources Department at 281-493-4140 (TTY/TDD users call 711).